- Database architecture and design
- Agile and text-driven software development
- Web development using framework(s) such as Ruby on Rails, Django, or CakePHP
- Source code repository management using system(s) such as Subversion or Git
- Web technologies: AJAX, CSS, HTML, JSON, RDF
- Metadata Schemes: Dublin Core, MARC, METS, MODS, PREMIS, VRA Core
- Experience with Library web applications like DSpace, Fedora, or CONTENTdm
This is a full-time, 12-month, permanent position in Lafayette College Library’s Digital Scholarship Services department. The Library strongly supports professional development and provides funding for staff to present their work at national conferences. Lafayette College offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package as compensation. While there is no advanced degree requirement for this position, suitably qualified candidates will be eligible for faculty status without rank or tenure.