The University of Kentucky is recruiting a Director of Digital Services.
From the ad:
- Serves on the SCRC management group that collaboratively administers Research Services and Education, the Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, the Wendell H. Ford Public Policy Research Center, the King Library Press, Digital Services, the University Archives and manuscripts
- Develops long term planning and policies for digital preservation and access initiatives
- Supervises four full-time staff members
- Works collaboratively across SCRC to implement and advance strategic planning and goals
- Establishes policies and priorities for digital preservation, imaging services, online access, born-digital archival processing, and resource development in line with the goals of SCRC and UK Libraries