Version 0.7 includes a number of important, under-the-hood improvements. Some highlights:
- The way Anthologize loads itself has been largely rewritten, which means that it fires up more reliably – and using fewer resources – than ever before.
- Some validation issues with epub exportsr have been cleared up
- In previous version of Anthologize, PDF exports sometimes failed because Anthologize could not copy inline images to the necessary temporary directory. This process has been rewritten so that our PDF library uses WordPress’s standard upload locations, avoiding permissions errors
- A Spanish translation is now available
- Full compatibility with PHP 5.4 and WordPress 3.5
Anthologize 0.7 | Teleogistic.