For this series, we have identified some initial topics. This list is in no way comprehensive; we encourage you to propose books outside of the topics below if they relate to practices in the digital humanities.
- Building archives using various tools and techniques
- Architecting user experiences for various audiences (scholars, students, publics)
- Tracing digital culture and social media
- Managing projects, budgets, and expectations
- Mobile application design and development
- Systems administration for large-scale and small-scale projects
- Sustainability and maintainability of digital projects
- Open source policies and challenges
- Copyright and intellectual property
- Implementing tools and policies for digital scholarly publishing
- Building networked communities, followers, and fans
- Designing database structures
- Alt-Ac Voices
For more information about this series, or to submit a proposal please contact the Editorial Director Aaron McCollough at email@example.com.