CFP: Archives Leadership Institute: 2013 Call for Applicants
The Archives Leadership Institute at Luther College requests applicants for its 2013 institute. The Institute provides advanced training for a cohort of 25 emerging and innovative leaders, giving them the knowledge and tools to transform the archival profession in practice, theory and attitude. The 2013 ALI@Luther Leadership Intensive will be held June 16-22, 2013.
The program includes five elements:
- A week-long residential Leadership Intensive held on Luther College’s campus;
- A focused practicum project that will connect leadership skills with action;
- A practices workshop held during the annual meeting of the Society of American Archivists;
- Global group projects that will encourage all ALI alumni to generate solutions to challenges within the profession; and
- A moderated online network experience that will serve as a virtual space for the ALI community to share and grow.