CFP: “Digital Humanities: Literary Studies and Information Science” « The British Modernities Group.
We invite paper, poster, or panel proposals that consider perspectives on media, literature, and information science related but certainly not limited to the following:
- Text mining, big data, and digital archives
- Computer programming
- Digital culture and internet studies
- New media and gaming
- Electronic literature/e-readers
- Systems and networks
- Posthumanism and digital machines
- Collaborative digital projects
- Multimodal pedagogy and digital literacies
- Copyright law and open access
Abstracts of no more than 250 words for individual papers and posters (350 words for fully-formed panels) should be submitted to email@example.com by January 4, 2013. Please include your name, along with your departmental and institutional affiliations. Accepted papers and posters will be notified by January 21, 2013. Visit our website, http://modernities.wordpress.com/, for more information about the BMG.